Monday, August 6, 2012

Review of The Last Song


Title: The last Song

Author: Nicholas Sparks

Series: no
 
Chapters: 37 Plus Epilogue

Pages: 390

Genre: Fiction

Rating: 4 stars

     I believe that The Last Song has become one of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books. It is one of the cleanest of his novels. The Last Song is tied with The Lucky One, but my favorite novel is still A Walk to Remember. One of the reasons I picked up The Last Song was because I finally wanted to watch the movie, and I am the type of person who cannot watch a movie based on book without reading the book first. The second reason is I am trying to read all of the Nicholas Sparks books and watch the movies that some of his books where turned into.

     Veronica (Ronnie) Miller is supposed to spend the summer with her dad and brother in North Carolina. Well as a New Yorker she hate’s it. Till she meets Will Blakelee and discovers a sea turtle nest. Things start to look up.

     The Last Song is a coming of age novel. About a teenage girl finding her place and what she wants out of life. It is also a story of a father and daughter reconnecting. I really enjoyed this novel and I hope the movie is half as good as the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment