Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Review of The Blue Enchantress

The Blue EnchantressTitle: The Blue Enchantress

Author: MaryLu Tyndall

Series: Charles Towne Belles book 2
 
Chapters: 39 plus epilogue

Pages: 317

Genre: Christian Historical fiction

Rating: 5 stars


The Blue Enchantress is the second book in the Charles Town Belles Series but I happened to love this one more than the first book in the series.  Hope Westcott is Faith’s youngest sister who seems to get into even more trouble than Faith if that’s even possible. I have to say that Hope despite her faults was my favorite of the sisters. Nathaniel Mason just happened to be my favorite hero. Especially after all the lengths he goes to rescue Hope. With what Nathaniel did with his ships in order to be a hero, it gave me a bit of an Once Upon Time fangirl moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment