Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Review of Roses

RosesTitle: Roses

Author: G.R. Mannering

Series: 
 
Chapters: 29 in five parts

Pages: 311

Genre: Teen fairy tales retold

Rating: 4 stars

Beauty has sliver skin and violet purple eyes
Beast

Roses is a Beauty and the Beast retelling that has elements from the classic fairy tale as well as the Disney movie. I have yet to see a Beauty and the Beast retelling that have combined the two.


Out of all the Beauty and the Beast retellings I have read this one is my favorite. I love how the author doesn’t give the her a name other than beauty. To help it stick to the  actual fairy tale but still unique. 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really sweet. I've seen it here and there (probably places like Amazon or Goodreads), but never bought a copy of it. I do love a good fairytale re-telling though. :)

    ReplyDelete