Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Review of A Killer Among us


Title: A Killer Among Us
Author: Lynette Eason
Series:   Woman of Justice
Chapters: 45
Pages: 345
Genre: Christian Suspense
Rating: 5 stars
     A Killer Among Us is the third book in the women of Justice series. This book focuses on Kit Kenyon Jamie’s(Don’t look behind) twin sister. Noah Lambert is trying to get use to having a female partner. They are hunting a serial killer that is killing a select group of people law school students. Either Kit or Noah are a target though they don’t know which one.
     I enjoyed reading the book, but unlike the first two books I was still guessing til the very end who the bad guy was. With the first two I figured it out half way through. This one I found out when everyone else did. I am looking forward to Lynette’s next book. 

2 comments:

  1. Really need to read this series yet - my mom did and enjoyed it which means I need to get her the first book in Lynette's latest series. =D

    ReplyDelete