Thursday, May 17, 2012

Review of After the Cross


Title: After the Cross
Author: Brandon Barr and Mike Lynch  
Chapters: 25
Genre: Christian fiction, adventure, action, suspense
Rating: 5 stars
     After the Cross was the first book that I have read by Mike Lynch and let’s just say that I loved it. This book has something for just about every taste. I loved how the book went back and forth between the present day and the time period that Jesus went to the Cross. 
     After the Cross when it’s in the modern period was set at an archeology dig in modern day Turkey. When clues that might lead to the Cross of Christ.
     This novel reminded a little bit of a Christian Indiana Jones, as well as the Babylon Rising series by Tim Lahaye. I have always enjoyed Biblical archeological fiction and After the Cross was no different. From the first page I was on the edge of my seat. I couldn’t wait to finish the book when I finally got time to read it once school was out.
     I look forward to reading more books by Mike Lynch in the future. If you enjoy reading Christian fiction, Biblical fiction, Biblical archeological fiction as well as action and suspense then this book is for you. Very rarely do I give book 5 stars but with After the Cross I just had to because it has everything I enjoy reading about.
     I was given a e-copy of After the Cross in change for an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment