Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall Into Reading 2012


  At Callapidder days  runs from September 22, 2012- Decemeber 21, 2012

My list

Love's Reckoning by Laura Frantz

Saving Hope by Margaret Daley

Captive Trail by Susan Page Davis

False Pretenses by Kathy Herman

Don't Judge a Girl by her Cover by Ally Carter

Accused by Janice Cantore

Heist Society by Ally Carter

When The Smoke Clears by Lynette Eason

To Whisper Her Name by Tamera Alexander

When the Heart Stops by Lynette Eason

Right Where I belong by Krista McGee

Sandwhich with a Side of Romance by Krista Phillips

Trouble with Cowboys by Denise Hunter

Proof by Jordyn Redwood

Kilt Dead by Kaitlyn Dunnett

The List by Siobhan Vivian

Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones 

Into The Fire: A Firsthand account of the Most Extraordinary Battle in the Afghan War by Dakota Meyer 

fifteen  love inspired books ( I have decided which 15 I want to read. So I am just going to decide as I go as to which Love Inspired to read.

6 comments:

  1. That's a great list of books! Good luck with the challenge :) I hope you reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few of the books you listed I've read and loved! Hope you reach your goal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! A bunch of the ones you've listed I've either read or want to read! I hope you enjoy and make your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the challenge, looks like a nice list! I'm participating too, and am now following you via GFC.
    Rinn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like some good variety to keep you busy this fall! Thanks for being part of the challenge, and I hope you enjoy all your fall reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! Looks like fun. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete