Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Reading thing





Spring Reading thing is being hosted this year by The Musing of a Book Addict you can also go there to sign up for the challenge on March 20.

My goals for this challenge is


Book Line and Sinker by Jenn McKinlay
Unstoppable by Nick Vujici
The Fairest Beauty by Melanie Dickerson
Love’s Sacred Song by Mesu Andrews
Addison Blakely: Confessions of a PK by Betsy St. Amant
Swept Away by Mary Connealy
Jane Austen Goes to Hollywood by Abby McDonald
When a Heart Stops by Lynette Eason
Proof by Jordyn Rewwood
Love Finds you in Sunset Beach Hawaii by Robin Jones Gunn
Life In Spite of Me: Extraordinary Hope after a Fatal Choice by Kristen Jane Anderson
Saving Hope by Margaret Daley
Trinity by Ronie Kendig 
Talon by Ronie Kendig 

At least ten Love Inspired books on my TBR list 

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are joining us. I am not familiar with your books so I will need to look them up. Have fun reading. I'll check in on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a few books on your list that I have on MT. TBR. I will have to check out a couple of the others. Happy
    Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any on your list but some of the titles are catching my eye! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete