Saturday, April 20, 2013

Update

I'm sorry that it seems like I've drop off the face of the earth. But the end of the semester has been kicking my butt. It's almost finals week and then I am done till August and I will catch up on posts and reviews. Here is a list of books that I will be posting in the coming weeks.


Operation Oleander by Valerie O Patterson
Meeting Mr. Right by Deb Kastner
Bluegrass Bachelors by Jennifer Johnson
The Cowboy Lawman by Brenda Minton
Free Four: Tobias Tells the story by Veronica Roth
Book, Line and Sinker by Jenn McKinlay
The Fairest Beauty by Melanie Dickerson
Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Cowboy’s Healing Ways by Brenda Minton
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (book and Movie)
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (Book and Movie)
The Healer’s Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson
Lady Outlaw by Stacy Henrie
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks (book and Movie)
Finally and Forever by Robin Jones Gunn
Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt

Once school is out I hope to be a regular blogging schedule again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment