Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Review of In the Field of Grace

In the Field of GraceTitle: In the field of Grace

Author: Tessa Afshar
 
Chapters: 29 plus epiglue

Pages: 290

Genre: Bibical fiction

Rating: 5 stars

In  the field of Grace is a fictional account of the book of Ruth. Even though it is fiction it follows the Biblical book pretty well.  In the Field of Grace is the fourth Tessa Afshar book that I have read.  As I read more and more of her books I fall even more in love with her writing style. 
While she sticks to the Biblical story of Ruth she uses fictional licenses to fill in “the gaps”. I love the fact that something from Pearl in the Sand makes an appearance   in In the Field of Grace.
When it comes to Biblical fiction is Tessa Afshar  is my go to author.  After reading her novels I want to read the Bible book that the story was based on.


I was given an ebook from netgalley in exchanged for an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment