Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Sweater weather Tag


I was sort of tagged by Amber at Seasons of Humility as she kind of tagged anybody who wanted to do this tag. 

Favorite candle scent?

Bath and Body works London Candle it smells like tea and lemon

Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?

Hot Chocolate with cinnamon it's how I've always had my hot chocolate.   

What's the best fall memory you have?

Going to the Honeyfest in my mom's home town

Best fragrance for fall

The smell of Pumpkin pie baking.

Favorite Thanksgiving food

My mom's green bean casserole

Most worn sweater

an oversized Mickey Mouse sweater

Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

football games I am a southern girl I love football.

Skinny jeans or leggings?

Skinny Jeans

Combat boots or Uggs?

Combat boots always loved them. Never got the hype of uggs.

Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

As a drink yes in candy no.

Favorite fall TV show

Other than the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown I can't think a TV show that says fall.

What do you want to be for Halloween?

Since we can dress up at work for Halloween as long as its book related I more than Likely going to go as Belle from Beauty and the Beast.  

Hats or scarves?

Scarves I don't look good in hats unless it is a baseball hat.

What's your #1 favorite thing about fall?

The changing colors of the leaves and knowing the days are getting colder. Making it perfect to curl up with a blanket a cup of hot chocolate and a good book. 

I tag any one who wants to to do this tag.

1 comment:

  1. Love your responses, Carissa! And YES - definitely consider yourself tagged! I'm glad you decided to respond to the questions. :)

    That Honeyfest sounds so fun!

    Love that you're dressing up as Belle for Halloween. I'm going as Cinderella to work tomorrow. Go Disney princesses! ;)

    And I tried hot chocolate with cinnamon a while ago and found it quite interesting! A winning combo. :)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete