Saturday, February 2, 2019

January Wrap Up



I started the month with 28 unread books. I pre-order two books, got a book for review. Got my owlcrate book which brought my total to 32. I read one own book which knocked it down to 31 and DNF another owned book knocking it down again 30. So I am ending the month at 30 TBR books.
I read a total of 15 Books this month. One owned physical. One owned E-book. Listened to two audios. For a total of 5,117 pages.
A Bound Heart by Laura Frantz (owned)
The Family Tree Scottish Genealogy Guide by Amanda Epperson
The Girl with the Broken Heart by Lurlene McDaniel
Code of Valor by Lynette Eason
Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott
Slayer by Kiersten White
My Heart Belongs in the Blue Ridge: Laurel’s Dream by Pepper D. Basham
Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon (audio)
Room for Cream: A Maya Davis Novel by Erynn Mangum (owned e-book)
The Lost Traveller by Sheila Connolly
Queen Vicotira: Twenty-Four Days that Changed Her Life by Lucy Worsley
Code of Ethics by Lynette Eason
The Copycat Mystery by Gertrude Chandler Warner (audio)
In Defense of Andrew Jackson by Bradley Birzer

No comments:

Post a Comment