Monday, September 28, 2020

Live In Love

Live in Love: Growing Together Through Life's Changes by Lauren Akins | Goodreads

 Title:  Live In Love

Author:  Lauren Akins

Ch: 18 plus Prologue and afterword

Pg:  336

Genre:  Memoir

Rating: 4.5 Stars

Publisher:  Ballantine Books

 

Live in Love is a memoir by Lauren Akins the wife of Thomas Rhett. I’m a sucker for memoirs I just wish I had listened to the audiobook which is read by Lauren and her husband. But reading the print version was still good.

Lauren writes about before and after her marriage and she doesn’t shy away from the hard stuff. She’s shares the ups and downs. I finished the book in a couple of days because I didn’t want to put the book down.

I recommend this book to country music fans and fans of celebrity memoirs.


I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment