Saturday, December 3, 2022

Switchboard Soldiers by Jennifer Chiaverini review


Title: Switchboard Soldiers

Author:  Jennifer Chiaverini

Ch: 27

Genre:  Historical Fiction

Rating: 5 stars

Publisher: Harper

 

I’m not going to lie I picked this one because it was about early telephone operators and WWI. Which isn’t something one doesn’t see in historical fiction. The telephone operators as heroines was what drew me in because my great grandmother was one of her she was younger just not during WWI.

I enjoyed that real historical hero’s were woven into the story. Not only did l learn from the story. I learned even more from the authors note at the end.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment