Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Double Take by Lynette Eason review


 Title: Double Take

Author: Lynette Eason

Ch: 28


Pg: 310


Series: Lake City Heroes book 1


Genre: Christian Romantic Suspense


Rating: 4 stars


Publisher: Revell

Another great Christian Romantic Suspense. Double Take is the first book in the Lake City Heroes series. Though this one is more psychological and twisty than previous books by this author. But it kept me turning pages because I just had to know what happened next. Though I will admit it was an emotional roller coaster of a read. And the faith content was perfect and blended in perfectly with the story. I loved reading Lainie and James story and watching their growth. Can’t wait for the next book in the series.


I received a copy of this book from the publisher  I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment