Monday, July 29, 2024

Romancing the Grumpy by Jenny Proctor review


Title: Romancing The Grump

Author: Jenny Proctor

Ch: 26 plus epilogue

Pg:358

Series: Appies 4

Genre: Rom Com

Rating: 5 stars

Publisher: indie

I never thought that any of the Appies would replace Flexi as my favorite. But that was until I read Romancing the Grump and met grumpy Nathan Sanders. Grumpy sunshine has always been one of my favorite tropes. But Nathan was more than just a grumpy hockey player. And of course, Summer’s the exact opposite of him making the banter awesome.

I mean as a rom com you know how it ends but the fun is the journey the characters take to get there. And it doesn’t hurt that he loves his family. Nathan really is a grump with a heart of gold.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment