Tuesday, August 4, 2026

July 2026 Reading Wrap Up

 I read 6   books across 1,813 pages pages listened to 13.52  hours. I started the month with 54 unread owned books Bought 2      . DNF 1  owned books    Read 1 owned books  .  Ended the month with  54Owned TBR . Started with 41 unfinished series. Finished   series   DNF 1  series, and added  1  unfinished series. 41 unfinished series.   DNF 6  books total  40 before 40 started the month with 40 read 4 ended with 36


  1. Dungeon Crawler Carl by Matt Dinniman (audio) (ebook) I liked this one more than I thought I would.  

  2. Shortbread in the Highlands by Robin Jones Gunn (audio)(ebook)(review)(favorite of the month) 40 before 40

  3. Marilyn and Her books: The Literary life of Marilyn Monroe (40 before 40 

  4. Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton  40 before 40 

  5. Chase me if you can by Heather Frances 

  6. A Date with Death by Kelly Creagh (second favorite of the month) (review) (owned booked) 40 before 40


Shortbread in the Highlands and A Date with Death were my two favorites of the month. I enjoyed Dungeon Crawler carl more than I thought would. I learned quite a bit from Marilyn and her books. Jurassic park is scarier than the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment