Monday, July 23, 2012

Review of Sweetheart Reunion


Title: Sweetheart Reunion

Author: Lenora Worth

Series: Love inspired
 
Chapters: 20

Pages: 215

Genre: Christian Romance

Rating: 4 ½ stars

     A simple romance story as well as quick read after the story picked up.  I just love the love inspire line when I need a quick read or I want to get lost in a story.

     Sweetheart Reunion is the story of two high school sweethearts Alma Blanchard and Julien LeBlanc. Julien was the high school bad boy. Now Alma runs her mother’s bayou café, and Julien is a gulf fisherman. Sweetheart Reunion is your typical Love inspired book but I enjoyed the story. I also loved that the book was set in the heart of Cajun Country, which for me was the first time I read a love inspired books set there. 


This book is from my own bookshelf the review is my own thoughts, I just felt like sharing what I thought about the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment