Monday, August 12, 2013

Review of Sisterchicks on the Loose

Sisterchicks on the Loose! (Sisterchicks Series #1): Robin Jones Gunn: 9781590521984: Amazon.com: BooksTitle: Sisterchicks on the Loose

Author: Robin Jones Gunn

Series: Sisterchicks
 
Pages: 288

Genre: Christian Chick lit

Rating: 4.5 stars

     Sisterchicks on the loose is the first book in the Sisterchick series by Robin Jones Gunn. It is Christian chick lit but it seems to be written for older women, because the main characters are older.
     Sharon and Penny have been friends for years and now in the 40’s they are going to Finland in order for Penny to find family members.
     Just like I enjoyed reading the Christy Miller series also by Robin Jones Gunn I enjoyed reading this Sisterchick novel. Robin’s novels are full of the right balance of faith, relationships and humor. I am glad that an author that I read as a teen I can continue to read as an adult.


No comments:

Post a Comment