Monday, August 19, 2013

Reviews of Spies and Prejudice

New arrival: Spies and Prejudice by Talia VanceTitle: Spies and Prejudice

Author: Talia Vance
 
Chapters: 47

Pages: 296

Genre: Teen chick lit with a hint of mystery

Rating: 4.5 stars

     At first I didn’t want to read Spies and Prejudice because I don’t really like to read books that give a nod to Pride and Prejudice.  I am glad I did because Spies and Prejudice was good and funny. It was easy to see which of the characters were based on characters from Pride and Prejudice.  Strawberry Fields or Berry the main character and Heroine is Elizabeth Bennett. Her friend Mary Chris is Jane or at least in my opinion. Tanner Halston is Mr. Darcy while his step brother Ryan is Mr. Bingley.


     I really enjoyed the book. I just wish that it had ended better for Berry.  

I was given an ecopy from netgalley in exchange for an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment