Monday, January 19, 2015

Review of Match Made

Match Made: a Lauren Holbrook novel, Book 4 (The Lauren Holbrook Series) - Kindle edition by Erynn Mangum. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.Title: Match Made

Author: Eyrnn Mangum

Series: A Lauren Holbrook novel book 4
 
Chapters: 21

Pages: 248

Genre: Christian Chick lit

Rating: 5 stars

     Match Made is the newest book from Eyrnn Mangum and the fourth book in the A Lauren Holbrook series. Unlike the first three books it is not told from Laurie’s point of view but a new character Annie McKay but Laurie and the rest of the gang from the first three books are there.  Of course Laurie’s still has her hobby and this time she’s focused on Annie and Zachary Murphy the worship pastor at the church.

     I liked Match Made more that the first three. I enjoyed that Annie was in her late twenties and established in her job but still feeling like something was missing. She’s wondering what God’s plan is for her life. I guess I like Annie because I’m close in age to her sort of know what I want to do with my career path, waiting and trusting God. So it is nice to read a book from one of my favorite authors revisits characters from earlier books a few years after those books ended and adds newer characters that are a little older than characters in previous books.  

No comments:

Post a Comment