Wednesday, February 18, 2015

All Fall Down

Dreaming Under the Same Moon : Cover CandyTitle: All Fall Down

Author: Ally Carter

Series: Embassy Row
 
Chapters: 38

Pages: 320

Genre: Teen

Rating: 4 stars

Grace thinks that she saw her mother murdered, but did she really. None of the adults in her life seem to believe her. So it’s up to her and her new friends Megan a fellow American who she has reconnected with. Noah a boy that has a dual citizenship of  Israel and Brazil, and Rosie a small German girl who becomes Grace’s shadow. Then there’s Alexei her brother’s best friend who lives next door in the Russian Embassy. This group of misfits end up causing more trouble than the solve.  


When I heard that Ally Carter had wrote a new book the start of a new series I was excited. I was especially excited when I found out that Grace was an army brat. I love reading books about army brats. It’s a character that is easy for me to understand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment