Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Not Yet Unsung

A Note Yet UnsungTitle: A Not Yet Unsung

Author: Tamera Alexander

Series: Belmont Mansion book 3
 
Chapters: 40

Pages: 430

Genre: Christian Historical fiction/ Christian Historical romance

Rating: 5 stars

     What's a young woman who just happens to be a master violinist to do when she denied entry to the Nashville Philharmonic, just because she's a woman? If you're Rebekah Carrington and Nathaniel Whitcomb the young conductor who turned you down you do what you can to prove him wrong.  You end up working as a music teacher for the children of Miss Adelicia Acklen Cheatham mistress of Belmont Mansion.
     What neither Rebekah nor Nathaniel realize is that they both need each other in order to make their dreams come true along with God.   

     A Note Yet Unsung by Tamera Alexander is the third and final book in the Belmont Mansion series. It's my favorite of this series and not just for the musical aspect I love good violin music. I am a violinist myself though not good enough to play in an orchestra. I also loved the love story.  I hate to say it but I love hate to love, love stories.  I am looking forward to reading the final book in the Belle Meade series next and whatever books Tamera Alexander has in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment