Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Review of Once Upon a farm


Once Upon a Farm: Lessons on Growing Love, Life, and Hope on a New FrontierTitle: Once Upon a Farm: Lessons on Growing Love, Life and Hope on a new Frontier

Author: Rory Feek

Pgs: 248

Genre: nonfiction Memoir

Rating: 3 Stars

     Once Upon a Farm is Rory Feek’s newest book that I did enjoy reading though I didn’t love it as much as his first book. This Life I live.  Once Upon a Farm read like a series of blog posts rather than one complete memoir, so you are able to read it at your own pace, put it down and come back to it.  I did enjoy reading more about Rory’s life and reading updates on Indy.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment