Thursday, November 1, 2018

October Wrap Up



Started this month with 33 books on my TBR pile. I read a total of 29 books this month and 8224 pages. With an average rating of 3.2. I read a total of six books from my TBR pile. Bringing my total from 33 to 29 because I received my owlcrate book and one book for review.

This month marks the first month of no monthly TBRs I am now doing seasonal TBRs which gives me three months to read the books. For October I had a few books I wanted to finish from September.
The Forest Queen by Betsy Cornwell
Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
Escaping From Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco
Murder at the Flamingo by Rachel McMillan
Swell Time for A Swing Dance by Cindy Vincent

Flash by Ellen Miles
Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee (own)
Escaping Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco
The Forest Queen by Betsy Cornwell
Murder at the Flamingo by Rachel McMillian (review book)
Swell Time for a Swing Dance by Cindy Vincent (owned, review book)
This is the Day by Tim Tebow
The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White
Premeditated Peppermint by Amanda Flower
9 From the Nine Worlds by Rick Riordan
Bear by Ellen Miles
Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
October Kiss by Kristen Ethridge
The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzie Lee (owned)
Beauty and the Clockwork Beast by Nancy Campbell Allen
Drink Beer, think Beer by John Holl
How to Stay Alive by Bear Grylls
The Pint of No Return by Ellie Alexander
 Death and Daisies by Amanda Flower
A Sparkle of Silver by Liz Johnson (owned)
The Cow Said Neigh!:A Farm Story by Rory Feek
My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, Brodi Ashton (owned)
In Honor by Jessi Kirby
 Just Jessie: My Guide to Love, Life, Family, and Food by Jesse James Decker
The Spellbook of Katrina Van Tassel: A Story of Sleepy Hollow by Alyssa Palombo
Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills (owned)
The Queen and the First Christmas Tree by Nancy Churnin
Accidental Eyewitness by Michelle Karl
Make Something Good Today by Ben Napier

No comments:

Post a Comment