Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Review of Say You'll Remember me

Say You'll Remember Me
Title: Say You’ll Remember me
Author:   Katie McGarry
Pg: 452
Genre: Teen Contemporary
Rating:  4 stars
     Say You’ll Remember Me is Katie’s first standalone novel. That was a nice change of pace from all the series of hers. It was nice to read a story that wrapped up with one book. Though this was the first one of hers that made me cry.
     Drix is part of a second chance program after being convicted of a crime he didn’t commit. It’s the governor’s pet project. Elle is the governor’s daughter who wants to follow her own path not the path that her father has laid out for her. She wants a life outside of politics. In any other setting these two would have never meet. But they do and they end up falling for each other. But they come from two different worlds.
     I enjoy the fact that Katie writes teen books about issues that real teens face in real life. She doesn’t sugar coat anything, she real. I kinda sad that I didn’t’ have an author like her writing books like this when I was a teen.



No comments:

Post a Comment