Monday, April 29, 2019

Review of My Life Among the Underdogs

My Life Among the Underdogs: A Memoir
Title: My Life Among the Underdogs
Author:   Tia Torres
Pg: 228
Series: 
Genre: Memoir
Rating:  4.5 stars
     Most people probably know Tia Torres from the Animal Planet show Pit Bulls and Parolees. Which is where I first heard of her. Me and my mom used to watch the show together. The show was what got my mom wanting to get a pitbull someday. Unfortunately, my mom passed away before that could happen.  I plan on someday getting one in her memory because I want to rescue one of these precious and misunderstand dogs.
     Tia’s show shows that both dogs and people can be change. But this book is so much more than that. It goes beyond the show and gives background information on her life and that of her kids. Each chapter focuses on a dog that played an important part in her live as well as her kids.
     This book is a book that is worth the read but I most warn you, you will need tissues. This one is a tear jerker.

No comments:

Post a Comment