Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Review of Forever and Ever, Amen: A Memoir of Music, Faith and Braving the Storms of Life


Forever and Ever, Amen: A Memoir of Music, Faith, and Braving the Storms of LifeTitle:  Forever and Ever, Amen: A Memoir of Music, Faith, and Braving the Storms of Life

Author: Randy Travis
 
Pages: 304

Genre: Memoir

Rating: 4.5 stars

     I grew up listening to Randy Travis’s music my mom and papaw where huge fans.  So when I heard about his new memoir I knew that I had to read it. And I wasn’t disappointed.  It’s the story of his life in his own words. Unlike most celebrity memoirs he doesn’t sugar coat it.  He does hide anything. He puts ever thing to the page even the bad stuff. Starting with his childhood and continuing today.  
     Throughout the book you will laugh, you will cry but more importantly you will see Randy through his ups and downs and finding his faith again.   His life is indeed a country song.  If you are a country music fan, then this is book that you need to pick up. I recommend having tissues handy when you read this book.


                I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment