Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Daugther of Cana by Angela Elwell Hunt


Daughter of Cana (Jerusalem Road #1)Title:  Daughter of Cana 

Author: Angela Elwell Hunt 

Series: Jeruslam Road  book 1

Chapters: 45 plus epilogue 

Pages: 384

Genre: Bibical fiction 

Rating: 4 stars 

Publisher: Bethany House Publisher 

Daughter of Cana by Angela Elwell Hunt is the first book in Jerusalem Road series, this is the second Biblical fiction book that I've this year and it's my first book by Angela Elwell Hunt that I've read.  This book covers aspects of the Gospels starting with the wedding in which Jesus turned water into wine. Tasmin is a fictional character who is Thomas's twin sister. I did enjoy this one and even though I didn't love this one as much as previous Biblical fiction  I've read it was still a good read, and I am willing to read more of Angela's books in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment