Friday, April 3, 2020

Egg Drop Dead review


 Title:  Egg Drop Dead 

Author: Vivien Chien 

Series: A Noodle Shop Mystery book 5

Chapters: 34

Pages: 320

Genre: Cozy Mystery 

Rating: 3.5 Stars 

Publisher: St. Martin's 

Egg Drop Dead by Vivien Chien is the 5th book in the A Noodle Shop Mystery series. I love reading what new mystery Lana Lee finds herself involved in.  Though this one wasn't my favorite of the series I did enjoy reading this one. I enjoy the puny titles in which part of the titles are Chinese dishes as Lana runs her family's Chinese restaurant.  If you like cozy mysteries set around food and restaurants then this is the cozy mystery series for you. 


I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment