Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Until the Leaves Fall in Paris by Sarah Sundin

 Title:  Until Leaves Fall in Paris 

Author:  Sarah Sundin

Ch: 51

Pg:  402

Genre:  Christian Historical Romance, with a hint of suspense

Rating: 5 stars

Publisher: Revell

Until Leaves Fall in Paris is another amazing book by Sarah Sundin. This time she takes readers to German occupied France in 1941. Lucie Girard is a ballerina turned bookstore owner. Paul Aubrey is an automobile factory owner trying to keep the Germans from taking over his factory. But both have secrets from their friends and each other. Each in their own way are working to help defeat the Germans.

The book banning Lucie had to content with while running Green leaf book in fictional France in 1941/42 really did happen in real France in 1941/1942. But what makes it scary is that we as people haven’t learned our lesson when it comes to trying to ban book.

Though this book isn’t a sequel to When Twilight Breaks I do recommend reading that one first as you meet Paul Aubrey in that one and there’s other Easter eggs to the previous book in this one.

I had a late night because I was determined to finish the last hundred pages, because I had to know what happened. Sarah Sundin packed a lot of action and feelings in those last hundred pages.

I love Sarah’s heroes she writes romantic heroes that don’t overshadow the heroines. And her heroines are strong while still being feminine. And she does it again with Paul and Lucie. I loved their slow burn romance it’s in my top three of her romances. But Josie was my favorite character in the story loved that kid.

I loved Until Leaves Fall in Paris, and I look forward to Sarah’s next book. I’m glad I still have a few of her back list left.

 



 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment