Monday, July 10, 2023

Authentically Izzy by Pepper D Basham review


Title: Authentically Izzy


Author: Pepper D Basham


Pg: 415


Series: Skymar 1


Genre: Christian Rom Com


Rating: 5 stars


Publisher: Thomas Nelson

Authentically Izzy by Pepper D Basham is a rom com that is written in emails, letters and texts. As well as standard novel format. It’s also one they I listened to as well as read. I listened to the first half because it helped to make the emails and letters make sense. While reading the second half.

Izzy was an easy character to relate to. As a fellow book worm. But what made me love Izzy the most is that she had my career as a library assistant. That is the first time, I’ve ever seen it as a career in books let alone a rom com. For readers who don’t like love triangle there’s hints of one in the book, but it is only a hint. While most readers will easily fall for the guy Izzy’s falling for. But not me, I was falling for Izzy’s cousin Luke. What can I say I love a guy in flannel with a southern accent.

I enjoyed Authentically Izzy but I am looking forward to the next two, especially Luke’s story.

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment