Monday, July 24, 2023

As the Crow Flies by Jess Mastorakos review


Title: As the Crow flies


Author: Jess Mastorakos


Ch: 27


Pg: 320


Series: Love in Charlotte Oaks


Genre: Rom Com


Rating: 5 stars


Publisher: Self

I’m not going to lie I’ve wanted Riley’s book since No Place like Home. And in As the Crow Flies I finally got it. And I’m glad that that the heroine for this story was Aubree Cole because book worms need happy ending too.

Riley Conrad might be a famous country singer, but he’s got a heart of gold he’s no heartbreaker. But what made him a favorite is what he went through in the first two books, yes, read the books in order. Plus, he’s got a heart for veterans. Aubree Coles feels like the invisible sister. But Riley sees her. This on the page romance might seem like it moved too fast, but the romance is technically six years and two books in the making. To me it’s the best of the series.

Plus I did not see that plot twist and slight cliff hanger ending coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment