Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Love Beyond the Diamond by Laura Langa review


Grumpy Sunshine and marriage of convenience are two of my favorite tropes.  And baseball rom coms are also quickly becoming a favorite. And I loved Shane and Willow I love the whole opposite attract as well as the banter between them. The fact that they are both equally stubborn and hardheaded. And of course, the found family aspect.

I loved that Shane was a grumpy right fielder and I liked his tattoos, a slight bad boy but his grumpiness helps hid a heart of gold. And there’s Willow determined to chip a wall at that brick wall around his heart. 

The best part of Love Beyond the Diamond was watching what started out as fake and temporary become so much more. 

 I received a copy of this book from the author as part of a blog tour. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment