Tuesday, October 6, 2026

You Fall First by Julie Christianson review


What can I say I’m a sucker for a fake dating troupe. When Noah and Josephine need each other one to get her family off her back and the other for help with his nephew they come up with a plan the includes fake dating. 

 

I felt for Jo when it seemed like that her family kept babying her even though she’s an adult. I also wanted to hug Noah and tell him he didn’t need to carry everything on his own. I loved watching these two fall in love as well as learning into alright to help. Though to be honest Dutton might have been my favorite character. I loved that kid.


I received a copy of this book from the author as part of a blog tour. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment