Saturday, December 22, 2012

Fall Into Reading follow up post

I did not get as much read as I had planed. I manged to only read  to read 5 books on my list. But I did meet my goal of reading 15 love inspired books over my TBR pile. I was mostly swamp with keeping up with my school text books.


My list

Love's Reckoning by Laura Frantz October 6, 2012

Saving Hope by Margaret Daley

Captive Trail by Susan Page Davis

False Pretenses by Kathy Herman

Don't Judge a Girl by her Cover by Ally Carter

Accused by Janice Cantore September 28, 2012

Heist Society by Ally Carter

When The Smoke Clears by Lynette Eason

To Whisper Her Name by Tamera Alexander

When the Heart Stops by Lynette Eason

Right Where I belong by Krista McGee

Sandwhich with a Side of Romance by Krista Phillips

Trouble with Cowboys by Denise Hunter Nov 15, 2012

Proof by Jordyn Redwood

Kilt Dead by Kaitlyn Dunnett read Oct 30, 2012

The List by Siobhan Vivian

Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones 

Into The Fire: A Firsthand account of the Most Extraordinary Battle in the Afghan War by Dakota Meyer  October 19, 2012

fifteen love inspired books ( I have decided which 15 I want to read. So I am just going to decide as I go as to which Love Inspired to read.

The Doctor’s Devotion by Cheryl  Wyatt October 4, 2012
Her surprise sister by Marta Perry October 4, 2012
Second Chance in Dry Creek by Janet Tronstad Oct 9, 2012
Carbon Copy Cowboy by Alrene James Oct 11,2012
The Colonel’s Daughter by Debby Giusti Oct 16
The Soldier’s wife by Cheryl Reavis Oct 20
Look- Alike Lawman by Glynna Kaye Oct 23,
 The Rancher’s Secret Wife by Brenda Minton Oct 25
Love Reunited by Renee Andrews November 13, 2012
The Soldier’s New found family by Kahryn Springer November 19,2012
Reunited for the Holiday’s by Jillian Hart November 19, 2012
Fresh- Start Ranch by Leann Harris November 27, 2012
Their Frontier Family by Lyn Cote November 29, 2012
Montana dreams by Jillian Hart December 7, 2012
Circle of Family by Mia Ross December 16, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment