Saturday, February 1, 2014

January Wrap Up

For January I manged to read 19 books.

   Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich
    Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich
    Fearless fourteen by Janet Evanvoich
    Under a Blackberry Moon by Serena B Miller
    City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
   The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare
    The Husband Hunt by Karen Kirst
     The Rancher's Secret Son by Betsy St. Amant
    Family Celebrations with the Cake Boss by Buddy Valastro
 The Surgeon by Tess Gerristen
 The Soldier's Sister by Debby Giusti
 Buried in Bargains by Josie Belle
 Plum Lovin' by Janet Evanovich
  Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich
A Chance to die By Elisabeth Elliot
 Murder and Marinara by Rosie Genova 
 Forget Me Not by Amber Stokes
 You Cannoli Die Once by Shelley Costa
 Plum Spooky by Janet Evanvoich 


So far for my reading challenge I am keeping up pretty good.


For my non fiction challenge I have read two books so far
     Family Celebrations with the Cake Boss by Buddy Valastro
   A Chance to die By Elisabeth Elliot



f For my TBR to read Challenge
      The Soldier's Sister by Debby Giusti
   The Husband Hunt by Karen Kirst
 For My Cozy Mystery challenge 
 Buried in Bargains by Josie Belle
You Cannoli Die Once by Shelley Costa 
Murder and Marinara by Rosie Genova 










No comments:

Post a Comment