Thursday, May 28, 2015

Another year older

Today I am another year older, and hopefully another wiser. While I am still learning to walk with the Lord I am closer to Him now than I was this time last year. I finally content in where I am in life, God has me where he wants me for this stage of me in this season of my life. Not only can I trust God’s plan I can trust God’s promises. Am I where I thought would be at 28 no, but I am where God wants me to be for this season in my life. For now that is enough for now. To the point that turning thirty in two years doesn’t even phase me like I thought it would. Life is an adventure and I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings.

Today also marks ten years since I graduated high school. Time does fly. I wonder what the next ten years will bring.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Carissa. What a sweet write-up - no matter age, the most important is, yes, that we continue to grow and learn. Hope you enjoyed a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete