Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Wrap up

It's hard to believe that tomorrow is the last day of 2015. It seems like the year just started and now it's over.  I started 2015 having been out of college for six months still in doubt about the future and without a full time job. My words for this were trusting and waiting.  This was because I was trusting and waiting on God's timing and trusting His plan for my life.  I was also standing on these Bible verses for the year as well.  
I Say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” Lamentation 3:24.

My other verse the same as last year is
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10

These verses helped get though a year a waiting. Because this year was about waiting and trusting God. And He came through in a big way. Proving that His timing is always prefect.  That is because 2015 is ending with me having a full time job that allows me to use my degree, making a little bit more than I would in my degree field. I am not a officially  a Library Assistant I get to spend all day taking about books and I get paid for it. Not to mention that I now have peace about going to grad school. I'm going and my chosen Master's field is an MLS, a Master's in Library Science.  


2015 was a pretty great year and I can't wait to see what 2016 holds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment