Thursday, February 1, 2018

January Wrap Up

In January I read a total of 6 books and 2379 pages. Two Christian Historical romances, One Christian romance, a classic, one teen chick lit book and a cozy mystery. Got a decent start on my Goodreads challenges.  My TBR pile started the month off at 40, I read one book from my TBR pile which knocked it down to 39. However, I ended up buying two books this month with my Christmas money. So now it's back up to 40. Even though I bought 2 because I've already read one of the books I bought The Lacemaker by Laura Frantz, and started the other:  Batman:Nightwalker by Marie Lu.

  • 1. A Song Unheard by Roseanna M White
  • 2.  Lucky in Love by Kasie West
  • 3.  You're Gonna Love Me by Robin Lee Hatcher  
  • 4.  The Lacemaker by Laura Frantz
  • 5.  Mansfield by Jane Austen
  • 6.  Many a Twist by Sheila Connolly

No comments:

Post a Comment