Thursday, May 31, 2018

May Wrap Up

May Wrap Up
May was a good reading month.  I read a total of 32 books and 7653 pages. My average rating was 3.4 I had two 5 star reads this month.    I finished two series.  My unfinished series is at 33 because even though I finished two series one of those series I actually started this month. My owned books started at 36, I read (4) owned books and received two books in Owlcrate and got one book for my birthday.  So my TBR pile is now at 35. It’s not going down as fast I as I want but at least it am not increasing either. I am keeping it balanced at least. I read all book two books from my TBR list for this month.

The Innkeeper’s Daughter by Michelle Griep
Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
Don’t Forget Me by Victoria Stevens
Where Trust Lies by Janette Oke
The Rancher’s Homecoming by Arlene James
When Trains Collide by Amber Stokes (review Book)
Murder at the Flamingo by Rachel McMillan (review book)
Thief of Corinth by Tessa Afshar (review book)
The Sea Before US by Sarah Sundin DNF


The Rancher’s Homecoming by Arlene James (owned book)
 Gal Gadot: Solider, Model, Wonder Woman by Jill Sherman
Roomies by Christina Lauren
 Kat Writes a Song by Greg Foley
High Risk Reunion by Margaret Daley
 Where Trust Lies by  Janette Oke
Don’t Forget me by Victoria Stevens
 Her single Dad Hero by Arlene James
 Her Cowboy Boss by Arlene James (finished series)
 The Bagel King by Andrew Larsen
Murder in the Locked Library by Ellery Adams
Pete the Cat’s Groovy Bake sale by James Dean
The Dark Prophecy by Rick Riordan (audio)
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (owned book)
The Librarian’s Guide to Homelessness by Ryan J Dowd
 A Match Made in Alaska by Belle Calhoune (owned book)
 How to trick the Tooth Fairy by Erin Danielle Russell
 The Other Ducks by Ellen Yeomans
The Landscapes of Anne of Green Gables by Catherine Reid
Sleepy Bird by Jeremy Tankard
Fluffywuffy by Simon Puttock
Kale to the Queen by Nell Hampton
Murder on Union Square by Victoria Thompson
Flowers and Foul play by Amanda Flowers
Jane Seymour, The Haunted Queen by Alison Weir
Strawberry Shortcake Murder by Joanne Fluke
Where Hope Prevails by Janette Oke (finished series)
Where Train Collide by Amber Stokes
Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia (owned book)
Thief of Corinth by Tessa Asfhar (review book)
Her Texas Family by Jill Lynn

Lord of the Pies by Nell Hampton 

No comments:

Post a Comment