Monday, January 30, 2023

The Cheat Sheet by Sarah Adams review


 Title: The Cheat Sheet

 Author:  Sarah Adams

Ch: 32 plus epilogue

Genre:  Rom Com

Rating: 5 stars

Publisher: Dell Books

 

I listened to the audio of this one and it added it to the story as there were two narrators for Bree point of view and Nathan’s. I love Sarah’s rom coms as she gives me both his and her point of views. I’m normally not a fan of friends to love as I generally don’t find they trope realistic. But getting Nathan’s point of view and see and “hear” him fall made it worth it. But another thing that makes me like friends to more when Sarah writes it is because she has the character dealing with and admitting the issues with this trope that I have. Which did indeed allow me to enjoy it and even love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment