Sunday, December 17, 2023

Sweater Weather Series books 3-6 review


 


Title: Can't Help Falling 

Author: Courtney Walsh

Ch: 39

Pg: 360

Series: Sweater Weather book 3

Genre: Rom Avon

Rating: 4 stars


Can’t help falling was my first Courtney Walsh book and even though I don’t love the best friends brother troupe. I did enjoy this one and I guess it helped that the story line was realistic, but I do have to say that it was one meet cute I wouldn’t to happen in real life.



Title: Faking the Fall

Author: Julie Christianson

Ch: 44 plus epilogue

Pg: 318

Series: Sweater Weather book 4

Genre: Rom com

Rating: 3 stars

I have to say that this one was my least favorite of the series, but I still enjoyed the story. I just wasn’t a fan of either the heroine or the hero. But I was still a sucker for the Harvest Hollow setting.




Title: Easy as Pie

Author: Carina Taylor

Pg: 242

Series: Sweater Weather book 5

Genre: Rom Com

Rating: 4 stars

    Even though I’m not a huge fan of friends to more troupe I enjoyed this one. Mainly because I got to read a female mechanic in a rom com. And written in such a way that the guys in the town aren’t afraid to let her work on their vehicles, it was a refreshing change.




Title: Not So Fictional Fall

Author: Savannah Scott

Ch: 32 plus epilogue

Pg: 336

Series: Sweater Weather book 6

Genre: rom com

Rating: 5 stars

One of my favorite romance tropes is marriage of convenience and it’s rare in contemporary romance. But Not So Fictonal Fall by Savannah Scott book six in the Sweater Weather series gives me that. And in a way that is well done and in a believable way.



No comments:

Post a Comment