I read 9 books across pages 2,727 pages listened to 7.78 hours. I started the month with 55 unread owned books Bought 1 . DNF owned books Read owned books . Ended the month with 55 Owned TBR . Started with 41 unfinished series. Finished series DNF series, and added unfinished series. unfinished series. DNF books total 40 before 40 started the month with 33 read though one was a DNF ended with 33
The Dungeon Anarchist’s Cookbook by Matt Dinniman
One Wild Chance by Grace Worthington (ebook) (review book)
Wolverines and Deadpools: Claws and Mercs by Cody Ziglar
The Once and Future Queen by Paula Lafferty
Marce Catlett The Force of a Story a Port William Novel by Wendall Berry
Rogue: The Complete Collection by Robert Rodi
I am Not A Vampire by Darcy Miller
Death on a Scottish Train by Lucy Connelly (audio)
Here we Go Again by Jenny Proctor (ebook) (review book)
No comments:
Post a Comment