Tuesday, July 31, 2018

July Wrap Up


July
I read a total of  22 books. My own tbr pile started the month at 35. I read three of my owned books and received my owlcrate book.  So now my TBR pile is at 33.  And my unread series is still at 33. But I didn’t buy any books this month.

The Spook in the Stacks by Eva Gates
American Princess by Leslie Carroll
The InnKeeper’s Daugter by Michelle Griep
Anastasia’s Secret by Susanne Dunlap
Wolf Camp by Katie Mcky
River to Redemption by Ann H Gabhart
Because I Love You by Max Lucado
Her Cherokee Groom by Valerie Hansen (owned)
Engraved on the Heart by Tara Johnson
Killer Green Tomatoes by Lynn Cahoon
The Romanov Empress by C.W. Gortner
A Light on the Hill by Connilyn Cossette
Chivalrous by Dina L Seleiman (owned)
The Daughter of Sherlock Holmes by Leonard Goldberg
Irish Stewed by Kylie Logan (owned)
Once Upon a Farm by Rory Feek
Prince Philip by Philip Eden
Suddenly a Frontier Father by Lyn Cote
Dark Highway by Ann Dangelo
Hocus Pocus& The All New Sequel by A.W. Jantha
Tickle Monster by Josie Bissett
I Can Only Imagine by Bart Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment