Sunday, December 2, 2018

November Wrap Up


November  Wrap Up
Started this month with 29 books on my TBR pile. I received my Owlcrate book for the month. I read two owned books some my TBR totals is at 28. Now. I read a total of 22 books and 5989 pages. My average rating was 3.6
Marilla of Green Gables by Sarah McCoy
A Black Night for the Bluegrass Belle by Ian Punnett
I am Actually a Penquin by Sean Taylor
One is a Feast for Mouse: A Thanksgiving Tale by Judy Cox
When God Calls the Heart: Devotions from Hope Valley by Brain Bird (owned)
NCIS New Orleans: CrossRoads by Jeff Mariotte
Murder by the Book by Lauren Elliott
Yes, Carol…It’s Christmas by Cindy Vincent (owned)
The Christmas Star by Donna VanLiere
Spider Woman’s Daughter by Anne Hillerman
Alaskan Holiday by Debbie Macomber
The Christmas Heirloom by Karen Witemeyer
The Lighthouse Keeper’s Daughter by Hazel Gaynor
 Hearts Unbroken by Cynthia Leitich Smith
Twas the Knife Before Christmas by Jacqueline Frost
 Look Alive Twenty-Five by Janet Evanovich
 Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young (owned)
 Six Cats a Slayin’ by Miranda James
 The Cumberland Bride by Shannon McNear (owned/kindle)
A Scandal in Scarlet by Vicki Delany
 Reunited with the Rancher by Brenda Minton
 Becoming Mrs. Lewis by Patti Callahan

No comments:

Post a Comment