Monday, August 31, 2020

Acceptable Risk review

 

Title:  Acceptable Risk

Author:  Lynette Eason

 

Ch: 28

 

Pg:  320

 

Series:  Danger Never Sleeps

 

Genre:  Christian Suspense with a hint of romance

 

Rating: 4 Stars

 

Publisher:  Revell

 

Acceptable Risk by Lynette Eason is the second book in the Danger Never Sleeps series. And though it’s the second book in the series it’s a standalone story. Though If you read it out of order you will be slightly spoiled for how the first book ends.

When Sarah Denning loses her army career and ends up with a target on her back it’s up to Former Army Ranger Gavin Black to protect her and find the people who want her dead. I enjoyed this one the suspense kept me turning the pages but it wasn’t my favorite of the series. I have to admit it because Sarah got on my nerves at first and it took me at least half of the book to warm up to her. But the secondary characters the hero and the plot kept the book moving.

I will continue the series as soon as the next book releases. If you enjoy suspense I recommend this one and the first book in the series.

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment