Saturday, January 2, 2021

2021 Goals

Get my TBR books down to 20

 

Read the books on TBR shelf that I’ve owned prior to 2021

 

Read at least 5 classics (I read 7 this year 3 of which is due in Part to Rachel’s Read Along s Hosted by Rachel McMillian. One due to another read along.

     The Classics I would like to read this year are:

     Dear Enemy by Jean Webster

     Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy

     The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

     Jane of Lantern Hill by L.M. Montgomery

     Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

 

 

Read 12 Nonfiction books one a month

 

Listen to 12 audio books one a month (Possibly help with the classics)

 

Finish five unfinished series on my TBR list I have 48 unfinished series

 

Read Sarah Sundin’s back list 

 

Actually use my TBR Jar

 

Finish my current work in progress

 

Out my WWII dual time/time travel idea that won’t leave me alone

 

Find my Peter Pan retelling I started writing and actually finish it

2 comments:

  1. Might be a stupid question, but what is a TBR Jar? lol I thought about reading more nonfiction this year but will probably just go with the flow of what I'm in the mood to read. Good luck with all your goals!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basically a TBR Jar is a jar or cup or mug that you put slips of paper in with titles of books you own that you want to read. I use it to make sure that I read at least one or two already owned books each month.

      Delete