Saturday, February 27, 2021

The Broken Spine by Dorothy St. James review


Title:  The Broken Spine

Author:  Dorothy St. James

Ch: 42

Pg:  320

Series: A Beloved Bookroom mystery

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Berkeley

 

The broken spine by Dorothy St James is a cozy mystery but as a bookworm and a library employee it’s starts out as a horror story. With the mayor and the town manager wanting to do away with books. Then a murder happens and then Trudell Becket has to clear her name and save her beloved library.

I enjoyed this cozy mystery but then I’m a sucker for cozies set in a library. It was a quick read I finished it in a day I couldn’t put it down.

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment