Wednesday, August 18, 2021

A Pumpkin Spice Killing by Lynn Cahoon Review

 Title:  A Pumpkin Spice Killing

Author:  Lynn Cahoon

Ch: 8

Pg:  75

Series: Farm to Fork mystery 5.5

Genre:  Cozy mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Kensington

 

8 by Lynn Cahoon is part of the Farm to Fork Mystery series. However it is not part of the main series, it's one of the in between novellas. And it doesn't have to be read in order. Though I do recommend at least waiting to read it after book 4 as some of the characters in the novella don't get introduced till book four. I will say that this mystery was the one that had me the most emotional out of all of the ones in the series. I think it's in part to the fact that the targets of this one are Veterans, Veterans without any family it seems. And they have a soft spot in my heart.   This novella though on the slower side pacing wise it was till a fast read.  

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment