Monday, August 16, 2021

A Time to Swill by Sherry Harris review

 Title:  A Time to Swill

Author:  Sherry Harris

Ch: 40

Pg: 204

Series: Chloe Jackson, Sea Glass Saloon mystery book 2

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 3.5 stars

Publisher: Kensington

 

A Time to Swill is the second book in the Chloe Jackson, Sea Glass Saloon Mystery series by Sherry Harris about the librarian turned half bar owner Chloe. I didn't enjoy this one as much as the first book in the series.  And I think that is due in part to the fact that the mystery was a a cold case one so to speak.  It was also a little slower paced than the first book in the series, but I did enjoy getting to know the characters better.   I am looking forward to the next book in the  series to see what other mystery Chole finds herself involved in. 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment